Jesus Christ Fellowship accepts the Bible, wholly and undivided as the revealed will of God, and the all-sufficient rule for faith and practice. For the purpose of maintaining general unity, we adopt the following Statements of Fundamental Truths:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return soon in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful human beings, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life now and in the eternity to come.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4 and Acts 10: 44, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe there is one body and one Holy Spirit, one hope, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.
- We believe that Jesus Christ Fellowship exists by God’s grace to reach the unsaved, to spread the gospel, to minister to the community in love, and to equip the saints for the work of ministry, always proceeding humbly with the fruits of the Holy Spirit, always seeking unity of the faith, and an ever-deeper knowledge of our Lord Jesus, the Son of God, our only Savior, the soon returning Lord of Lords and King of Kings.